Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Cycle of My Breathing

You see
I breathe for you.

in order to
synthesize the outgoing
stimuli
that are overly social in their pursuit of happiness
that salute and promenade around and into my solitude
that proliferate and probe
that produce a wasteland of unused worldly wonder like a vat of unprocessed meat or wasted buffet lines.
or the unused corn fields, or the abundant wheat fields of the middle American country side.

I am part of the corn fields
that feed the demand of Middle America
the cure to the starvation of the third world

in order to
cope with the stimulants

that ignite neurons and make electrons ocsillate wildly
that clog arteries and evaporate bodily fluids
that salute and promenade around and into my solitude
that proliferate and probe the world's oceans
to create the clouds and the rain
that produce a wasteland of stormy weather and an angry sun, a depressed moon

I am part of the water cycle
the boundary layer
that allows evaporation and transportation to occur wildly
that makes the earth breathe

You see
she breathes for you.

No comments: