Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

like...

we are all connected in the same way that
Faulkner.
Murakami.
the talking heads.
burning down the house.
are all connected.

these connections like paintings in a gallery
like quotations

read:
I'd be able to conduct, (a), a life with my right hand and, (b), a life with my left. Not that it matters much. It's like doughnut holes. Whether you take a doughnut hole as a blank space or as an entity unto itself is a purely metaphysical question and does not affect the taste of the doughnut.

AND AS LONG AS I KNEW THE WORLD WAS STILL IN MOTION. I KNEW I EXISTED.
Murakami "A Wild Sheep Chase"




Exist with me.
we'll belong to each other.
we'll burn
re-grow
re-work, be re-born, re-open
then, close
then burn
then we'll
fall into it
burst into
space
stick, submerge
MERGE into one
gigantic universe
of cells
dying
regenerating
separating
splicing
clotting
then finally
evaporating
into porous
fragments of ourselves

then
we'll turn into water
we'll drink our spirits up
in a large cup
filled up to the
brim
with curiosity
and newness


New, we are
anew
afresh
and in love.

No comments: