Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

little love, big love

You make me smile now
now blank canvas
filled with light
fill me like the sun

...

little love, big love

big love listens
as little love speaks
"I thought of your smile today"
"Oh,really" Big love speaks
echoing like a large voice in small cave
"when?"
"Oh when I was stuck in traffic
when the billboard reminded me of you. when the woman
selling cigarettes on the street reminded me of the time you
said
"you really like your vices don't you?"
or when that song came on
about paying for love
how does that line go?
oh yes... 'I'll pay for you anytime'
That guy's voice is catchy."

Big love grows tired of listening
little love stops talking
"Can I kiss you now?"
They are really talking now

No comments: