Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"cliche, I know"

I haven't updated in a while

"I know, but the speed of the world was sane up to the point when I fell asleep last night. Beyond that I can't be sure."

A few things:
1. ice skating
2. DURAN DURAN (tonight!)
3. Restaurant etiquette and behavior
4. music. cowbell and drums.
5. writing for wimps

I like the word wimp just like the word automatic but not quite. you put them together and you get automatic-wimp. I wonder what this means. I think about Ryan Adams and cold roses.
and, how much I want to drive down a highway (like really fast). I want to do this without speed limits or whatever. I want to f'n fly. I've said this before but I think I mean it this time.

Right now, I am listening to Ryan Adams' cover of WONDERWALL.

"And, I am sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now ."

peace mofo. yeah, right on!

No comments: