Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

where have you gone joe di-maggio?

I am listening to Simon and Garfunkel and I am working on resumes.

It is going to be another long day.

So, Cher: I want to do something for humanity.
Josh: How about sterilization?

and listen to THE JAM- "That's Entertainment" this will give you an idea of how I am feeling.
ha, god so dramatic and it's not even lunch time.

(ian, hope the shower went well. I've got gifts. Like a baby tee that reads: Pinoy Ako!)

I'll be a TITA in a month.

lyrics for all of you:

A police car and a screaming siren -A pnuematic drill and ripped up concrete -A baby waiting and stray dog howling -The screech of brakes and lamplights blinking -
that's entertainment.
A smash of glass and the rumble of boots -An electric train and a ripped up 'phone booth -Paint splattered walls and the cry of a tomcat -Lights going out and a kick in the balls -
that's entertainment.
Days of speed and slow time Mondays -Pissing down with rain on a boring Wednesday -Watching the news and not eating your tea -A freezing cold flat and damp on the walls -
that's entertainment.
Waking up at 6 a.m. on a cool warm morning -Opening the windows and breathing in petrol -An amateur band rehearsing in a nearby yard -Watching the tele and thinking about your holidays -
that's entertainment.Waking up from bad dreams and smoking cigarettes -Cuddling a warm girl and smelling stale perfume -A hot summers' day and sticky black tarmac -Feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were faraway -

that's entertainment.

Two lovers kissing amongst the scream of midnight -Two lovers missing the tranquility of solitude -Getting a cab and travelling on buses -Reading the graffiti about slashed seat affairs -
that's entertainment.

Okay, I am going to be a "real" person and stuff. I'll let you know if
I get the job. I am all for the advancement of third world countries. CIAO!

No comments: