Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Friday, April 25, 2008

modern lovers: "Pablo's feeling better now"


"Pablo's feeling better now"

and I kinda feel like shit.

I have to edit, edit, edit.

(this is andy warhol and its take one, take one)

I had a dream last night.

I was sipping tea with andy warhol

we're sitting on Pollack's

back. It was hairy and decorated

with squiggly lines. The lines

moved and changed.

they turned into graffiti

the graffiti read like song lyrics.


to edit, BOWIE:

(what did I say)Whole, its whole as in wholes(andy warhol)

Like to take a cement fixBe a standing cinema Dress my friends up just for show See them as they really are Put a peephole in my brain Two new pence to have a go. I'd like to be a gallery Put you all inside my show

Andy warhol looks a screamHang him on my wall

(what did he say) alright well he was only 5 foot 3but girls could not resist to stare

pablo picasso never got called an asshole

not in new york




No comments: