Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Facebook About ME section...

FROM about a YEAR ago...

I am a shock wave from Shanghai.


also. I like you.
I like it when you smile and then my heart feels like this:
[ ♥]


and. i sang one armed scissor at karaoke with jamie. maybe, we're a little crazy but we rocked hard.
and so on...

I haven't changed much. Except, now I have decided to publish all poems (whether unfinished, sort of finished, never-will-be finished). SO here's one, I wrote it recently (on a plane, some where over Alaska, and only to re-read it somewhere over Russia.)

I don't like it.
I don't know what it means.

OR

Its bone cuts through the clouds and

wind on its way home

from some unfamiliar place

The cuts make sounds like the ocean colliding with the wind

producing white caps

Yes,

Quite dreadful, unpleasant

You’ll hear it soon.

“I really want to see you tonight.”

You hear it, now.

Before you’re ready, you kiss its lips.
you move (OSMOSIS)

from someplace quite wretched and

unpleasant

to a place a little less wrecked and untidy

Yes,

I want to see you tonight.

You redefine “it”

Home,

see it evaporate into vapor.

It’s gliding through space

breaking through

bone

on bone

from someplace, unfamiliar

only to

be come disjointed

and unrecognizable.

... (unfinished... so I am not sure how to do this... more to come?)

No comments: