Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

man-eating cats, jet lag, chocolate bars, and boys who like boys who like girls

It's true.
Once you make up your mind to get rid of something, there's very little you can't discard. -HM

I discarded a bunch of things today.
things discarded/ falling apart/ disregarded etc:
a. old books
b. old cds (spice girls, BSB, Hanson SNOWED IN, but I kept "THE RESCUERS OST" for obvious reasons...)
c. old clothes, old shoes, old old old...
d. diaries, notebooks, old photos (mostly of me with people I no longer like to think about--- we all have these people! THEY ARE TOXIC!)

Diffusion and Osmosis are (now) two of my favorite scientific processes. I like this idea of movement, of constant reaction, and of constant pulling through, or coming out of.

It is raining here. The streets are wet. My hair is ridiculous and huge and not worthy of a mirror etc.

And, now I am listening to disco and HIP HOP. I am not going out tonight. Paryting is a no NO when jet lagged.

I like Calvin Harris:
Get some colours on, get some colours on
Now I don't care what you dress like
Or what you wear
But please make sure baby
You've got some colours in there

No comments: