Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

clouds in dreams

I had a dream last night (or this morning, depending on who you ask,etc.)
I was sitting on a cloud.

my girl:
Thomas J. Sennett: What do you think it's like?
Vada Sultenfuss: What?
Thomas J. Sennett: Heaven.
Vada Sultenfuss: I think... everybody gets their own white horse and all they do is ride them and eat marshmallows all day. And everybody's best friends with everybody else. When you play sports, there's no teams, so nobody gets picked last.
Thomas J. Sennett: But what if you're afraid to ride horses?
Vada Sultenfuss: Doesn't matter 'cause they're not regular horses. They've got wings. And it's no big deal if you fall 'cause you'll just land in a cloud.

oh, the cure:
Spinning on that dizzy edgeI kissed her face and kissed her headAnd dreamed of all the different ways I hadTo make her glow"Why are you so far away?" she said"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you?That I'm in love with you?"

You Soft and onlyYou Lost and lonely You Strange as angels Dancing in the deepest oceans Twisting in the water You're just like a dream...


You Soft and only
You Lost and lonely
You Just like heaven.

No comments: