Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

not if you were the last junkie on earth

i feel like Paranoid like the song by GARBAGE but I am a little less hip than Shirley Bend me
Break me Anyway you need me As long as I want you baby it's all right.
"get this!" I would like to be a little less crazy but maybe it's just lack of sleep what a waste of time: SLEEP
"i only sleep to dream" "i can hear you singing to me in my sleep" "And now I tell you openly, you have my heart so don't hurt me.You're what I couldn't find.
A totally amazing mind, so understanding and so kind;
You're everything to me.

Oh, my life,
Is changing every day,
In every possible way.

And oh, my dreams,
It's never quite as it seems,
'Cause you're a dream to me,
Dream to me."

Age of Empires III, nap = me all day today. DEAL, man.

No comments: