Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

before sunset

I listen. I remember
conversations:
Maybe what I'm saying is, is the world might be evolving the way a person evolves. Right? Like, I mean, me for example. Am I getting worse? Am I improving? I don't know. When I was younger, I was healthier, but I was, uh, whacked with insecurity, you know? Now I'm older and my problems are deeper, but I'm more equipped to handle them. It's amazing what perverts we've become in the past nine years.
Oh, God, why didn't we exchange phone numbers and stuff? Why didn't we do that? Because we were young and stupid. Do you think we still are? I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.

You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details.

now, to edit. If you don't believe in any magic or mystery you're better off dead.

No comments: