Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Monday, February 18, 2008

soundtrack to I am walking around the city and I love it?

soundtrack, like this:

1.the teenagers- Selflove, Fuck Nicole, Scarlett Johansson
2. talking heads- once in a lifetime, and (of course) city of dreams
3.wilco- heavy metal drummer
4. wolf parade- you are a runnner and I am my father's son ( and of course) SHINE A LIGHT!
5. the radio dept- pulling our weight
6. air- alone in kyoto
7. calvin harris- colours
8. tapes 'n tapes- omaha
9.chromeo- needy girl
10. !!!- Must Be The Moon
11. nelly furtado- say it right (remix with some french dude?)
12. Zzzz- Assassination Polka
13. Voxtrot- Long Haul
14. Tom Petty- An American Girl

oh lyrics, i Like:
"Where you been?
When we meet we can talk awhile
I can sleep in your dreams" - tapes 'n tapes

I have to tutor. I'll pretend that I love algebra. Here's how I feel: "I got hot head, hot eyes, hot ticks, hot mouth. Each howl, I get bigger"

No comments: