Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nothing's gonna change my world

today is filled with lyrics like these.
1. Sounds of laughter shades of life
are ringing through my open ears
exciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love which
shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on across the universe

2.And when I awoke, I was alone, this bird had flown
So I lit a fire, isn't it good, norwegian wood.

3. Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

All alone in space and time.
Theres nothing here but what heres heres mine.
Something borrowed, something blue.
Every me and every you.

4. But she expressed herself in many different ways,
Until she lost control again.
And walked upon the edge of no escape,
And laughed I've lost control.

5. Funny how I find myself in love with you
If I could buy my reasoning I'd pay to lose
One half won't do
I've asked myself
How much do you commit yourself?

It's my life
Don't you forget
It's my life
It never ends

6. When I woke up tonight
I said I'm gonna make somebody love me
I am Gonna make somebody love me
And now I know, now I know, now I know
I know that it's you
You're Lucky, lucky, you're so lucky
Well do ya, do ya, do ya wanna 2x
Wanna go where I never let you before

Here we are at the transmission party
I love your friends
They're all so arty
Oh yeah

Oh yeah...

No comments: