Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

day glo/ disco

"BRUTAL" new order:
Sometimes I feel
That you're a part of me
Although it don't seem real
It's how I want it to be
But if you can't stay then I'll understand
You're just sawdust in my empty hand
If you can't decide
I'll still be true
Just open wide
I'm here for you

And if you think that you've found
A gentle sound
Where love breaks down
It's alright.
And if you can't overcome
What get's you down
Don't get uptight
It's alright.

*****
Runway
walks like
everyone's watching
but, no one really sees
the beauty of his
skin
eye color
lip shape

they're too busy
worrying about
their own shapes
eye color
skin type
... to think about his shape
would be to break open the
parts of the solar system
like they're covered in bubble
wrap

then, they'd cut up what was whole into
fractions, and scribble their
findings in notebooks...
Their notebooks
eventually get placed on a shelf.
they aren't covered in
bubble wrap
because now they are
covered in dust.

No comments: