Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Monday, March 10, 2008

today Labyrinth

... I'm going to make hummus and some Shepherd's Pie for Ross who has this fascination with everything English
.... Because he drinks tea in the morning with cream and sugar and he sips it and says "Good morning love..." and I laugh because he tries so hard. I stopped trying a while ago

... I am going to the art museum
... I am going to fly to Egypt and buy a camel and ask it about storage and room and how it manages to hold it all in when it gets too heavy or when it it just wants to let go.
.... sea turtles, people, city, volcano, coffee....

I am going to the grocery
... I am going to lay by the pool and read all about Japanese sub-culture... "a cult classic" what does this mean anyway? Just like John Hughes, The Labyrinth, Taxi Driver... Ok, get the picture?

....
"If I'd live in another time or place
my story might have had a very different ending."
or how about this one?
" Love is all a matter of timing."

Think long.


No comments: