Welcome barn-burners!

read well. live well. love well.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

NOW, LIFE OST (also The BEACH OST)

  • 01 - Leftfield - Snakeblood
  • 02 - All Saints - Pure Shores
  • 03 - Moby - Porcelain
  • 04 - Dario G Featuring Vanessa Quinones - Voices
  • 05 - Underworld - 8 Ball
  • 06 - Sugar Ray - Spinning Away
  • 07 - Asian Dub Foundation - Return of Django
  • 08 - Blur - On Your Own (Crouch End Broadway Mix)
  • 09 - Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke (Hard Floor Mix)
  • 10 - Faithless - Woozy
  • 11 - Barry Adamson - Richard, It's Business As Usual
  • 12 - New Order - Brutal
  • 13 - UNKLE - Lonely Soul
  • 14 - Angelo Badalamenti & Orbital - Beached
****
In other news...
My coffee mug has snowballs and reindeer as its day coat. It changes in the evening when it becomes my after dinner tea cup. When its evening coat , which has a billy goat on a sun burnt hill who seeks shelter underneath a weeping Banyan tree, reminds me that I am tropical;
I cry for the first time in a long time. I am reminded that I am not cut out for the winter.

No comments: